The following information applies to Castro and Castro Premium.
Name of the controller - Pavel Rekun
Address - Keletskya Street 126a, Ukraine, Vinnytsya
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Castro app does not collect user confidential data. The only data that is collected for debugging the application is provided by you through the feedback form included in the application.
We do not collect personal information such as email addresses, your name, address, etc.
Additionally, Firebase counts the number of active users and how often they use the app. No other information is collected.
How do we use the collected information?
The tracking information allows to better understand the kind of people who use the app and optimize its functionality and user experience to their needs. Crash reports provided by Fabric are used to improve the stability and performance of the application.
Occasionally, we will compile aggregated statistics about the number of users this app has and devices being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting.
All of the activity falls within the bounds of the FIREBASE ANALYTICS TERMS OF SERVICE and FABRIC TERMS OF SERVICE.
What does Firebase Analytics record?
- How often you use the app and what kind of actions you perform (for example you only use the app to browse the files and open them).
- How long you stay in the app.
- What kind of device you’re using.
- What country you live in.
What does Fabric record?
Each time the application crashes (i.e. force closes) your device collects anonymous data, which helps to resolve the problem. This data includes:
- Stack traces from all threads
- Operating system information – version, free space, free RAM, etc.
- Device information – manufacturer and device name
Castro requests following permissions on your device:
- ACCESS WIFI STATE – used by Wi-Fi module to get and display information about connected Wi-Fi spot;
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE – used by Cellular module to get and display information about your carrier and mobile network;
- INTERNET – used to get IP information for users and to work with Firebase;
- READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY – this permission is required to read your device identifiers (IMEI, etc);
- VIBRATE - used to enable vibration in Screen tester functionality;
- BLUETOOTH - used to get information about the Bluetooth controller;
- BLUETOOTH ADMIN - used to get information about connected Bluetooth devices;
- FOREGROUND SERVICE - used to work with widget and bandwidth notification;
- READ_GSERVICES - used to get information from the Google Services.