Release - 1.3.5
Beta - Stopped
Graphie [1.3 Beta 1] - 23.07.2020
- Added: Support for read-only image types - HEIF, HEIC, and RAW formats.
- Added: Support for final Android 11 SDK.
- Added: Full backup configuration for the system (Google Drive) backups.
- Added: Ability to reset the settings in all sub-settings screens.
- Improved: Internal architecture of the application, which gains more stability and performance of the UI.
- Updated: Libraries list with actual data in the “Settings” screen.
- Updated: “Developer” sub-category in the “About Graphie” screen with more useful links.
- Updated: List of the “Attachments” sent with feedback from the internal form of the app.
- Added: Full support for “Edge-to-Edge” navigation for Android Q and newer (content now draws under navigation bar).
- Added: Ability to follow the theme of the system or set it based on the “Battery Saver” mode.
- Improved: Color of icons in the “Rose” theme.
- Improved: Color of text and icons in navigation bottom bar for all themes.
- Updated: Overhaul design of the “Actions” menu for every image.
- Updated: New design for all information screens.
- Updated: New design for all management screens.
- Updated: All icons are updated to the new style.
- Fixed: Navigation bar not tinted properly for some “Bottom dialogs”.
Graphie [1.2 Beta 1] - 13.02.2020
- Added: Existing tags are now pre-loaded, when manually loading tags.
- Added: Ability to edit coordinates for the southern hemisphere.
- Added: Support for editing tags of .WebP images.
- Added: Support for editing tags of .PNG images.
- Added: Ability to share images (with or without tags).
- Added: New theme - “Steel”.
Graphie [1.1 Beta 1] - 20.12.2019
- Added: New action - “Edit image”. Currently it uses external applications, while I am still thinking about developing own variant.
- Added: Ability to check for application’s updates from the “Other” screen.
- Added: New setting to copy information from all EXIF fields by long-pressing it.
- Improved: “Shooting date” now configured using special dialogs instead of manual way.
- Removed: All functionality related to “Push-notifications”.
- Added: Time of shooting in the “Shooting date” field.
- Added: New theme - “Electricity”.
- Updated: Overhaul design of “Actions” menu to handle existing and new actions.
- Improved: “Task” background color tinting on older Android versions.
- Fixed: Incorrect order of data in the “Statistics” screen.
Graphie [1.0 Release Candidate 3] - 12.11.2019
- Added: State, when no images found on the device for the “Statistics” screen.
- Added: New localizations from OneSky - German, Italian, Turkish and Traditional Chinese.
- Fixed: “Permissions” part is not displayed on Android 5 in the “Welcome” screen.
Graphie [1.0 Release Candidate 2] - 04.11.2019
- Improved: Exposure time is being rounded now (up to 5 decimal places).
- Improved: Checks for mime type of images before tags editing.
Graphie [1.0 Release Candidate 1] - 31.10.2019
- Improved: Error handling for non-JPEG images.
- Improved: Size calculation algorithm of images.
- Improved: Performance of “actions” in the “Details” screen.
- Added: Russian and Ukrainian localizations.
- Improved: Localization in various places.
- Fixed: Crash while trying to manipulate EXIF tags of the image located on the external SD card.
- Fixed: Crash while trying to open any external link without installed “Chrome” client.
- Fixed: Crash while using the “Find location” function without installed “maps” client.
- Fixed: Crash while sending feedback without installed “email” client.
Graphie [0.9 Beta 06] - 29.10.2019
- Improved: Overhaul performance of images loading and statistics building processes.
- Updated: Localization of “empty state” in “Statistics” screen.
- Added: New themes - “Rose” and “Serenity”.
- Added: Proper icon for all notifications.
- Updated: Image of “empty state” in “Statistics” screen.
Graphie [0.9 Beta 05] - 28.10.2019
- Added: Permissions handling for the “Statistics” screen.
- Improved: Made many micro-optimizations for the statistics building process for the “Statistics” screen.
- Added: Animations for graphs in the “Statistics” screen.
- Removed: Empty state titles for graphs in the “Statistics” screen.
Graphie [0.9 Beta 04] - 24.10.2019
- Fixed: Made another improvement to images list scrolling reset.
- Fixed: Blinking “empty state” in the “Images” screen.
- Fixed: Crash in “Settings” for some users.
Graphie [0.9 Beta 03] - 23.10.2019
- Added: “Crash reporter”, which will occur after every application’s crash with crash details.
- Fixed: Some images loaded with the wrong aspect ratio and were stretched.
- Fixed: Scrolling position reset after entering the “Image details” screen.
- Fixed: “Other” screen not scrolling in landscape orientation.
- Fixed: Fields cut at landscape orientation in the “Feedback” screen.
- Fixed: Selected screen reset to “Images” screen after orientation change.
Graphie [0.9 Beta 02] - 22.10.2019
- Improved: Graphs in the “Statistics” tab now may display up to 10 elements instead of 5.
- Improved: Design of graph’s “legend” labels.
- Fixed: Most cases of crashes in the “Statistics” tab.
- Fixed: Disappearing graphs in the “Statistics” tab.
- Fixed: “Find location” action was displaying the same locations for all images.
Graphie [0.9 Beta 01] - 22.10.2019