Release - 1.2.1
Beta - Stopped
Graphie [1.2.1] - 20.02.2020
- Improved: Colors in the “Rose”, “Steel” and “Sepia” themes.
- Fixed: An issue where JPEG files were incorrectly saved if the JPEG had XMP data.
Graphie [1.2] - Codename “Liara” - 18.02.2020
- Added: Existing tags are now pre-loaded, when manually loading tags.
- Added: Ability to edit coordinates for the southern hemisphere.
- Added: Support for editing tags of .WebP images.
- Added: Support for editing tags of .PNG images.
- Added: Ability to share images (with or without tags).
- Added: New theme - “Steel”.
- Fixed: Crash during loading of the images.
Graphie [1.1] - Codename “Garrus” - 24.12.2019
- Added: New action - “Edit image”. Currently it uses external applications, while I am still thinking about developing own variant.
- Added: Ability to check for application’s updates from the “Other” screen.
- Added: New setting to copy information from all EXIF fields by long-pressing it.
- Improved: “Shooting date” now configured using special dialogs instead of manual way.
- Removed: All functionality related to “Push-notifications”.
- Added: Time of shooting in the “Shooting date” field.
- Added: New theme - “Electricity”.
- Updated: Overhaul design of “Actions” menu to handle existing and new actions.
- Improved: “Task” background color tinting on older Android versions.
- Fixed: Incorrect order of data in the “Statistics” screen.
Graphie [1.0] - 26.11.2019