Release - 1.4.1
Beta - Stopped
Skit [1.4.1] - 09.09.2019
- Improved: Overhaul performance.
- Improved: Design in Feedback window.
- Improved: Design in Applications Dialog window.
Skit [1.4] - Codename “Emily” - 23.08.2019
- Added [Settings]: New “Displaying” mode for applications - “By size”.
- Added [Settings]: New “Sorting” mode for applications - “By size”.
- Improved: Application should be restarted after every theme|color change to properly initialize new theme|color.
- Improved: Application’s loading optimized using new loading method.
- Improved: Loading process of Applications screen.
- Improved: Loading process of Statistics screen.
- Added: Lists of successfully or errorly deleted or extracted applications during batch operations.
- Added: New information about application’s size - APK (Base), APK (Splits), Data and Cache. Prior to Android Oreo, the data and cache sizes are not available and starting with Oreo you can get full information about memory usage using special permission from the settings. For Android Nougat and older only APK (Base) and APK (Splits) available.
- Updated: APEX detection is working only for system applications now.
- Updated: Added final name of new Android version - “Android 10”.
- Updated: Basic dark theme is available for all users, not only Premium. All other themes and all future themes will remain Premium only.
- Updated: Overhaul design of “Batch” operations result.
- Updated: Design of “Search” button in Application screen. It is extendable with text now.
- Fixed: “Search” button is hidden now if user’s applications list is empty.
- Fixed: Cutting edges of colors in Accent color picker settings.
- Fixed: Missing padding if any fields are missing in Certificate screen.
- Fixed: Flickering of theme|color after changing it.
- Fixed: Different colors in all application’s dialogs.
- Fixed: Android Q was hidden in “Minimum OS” graph in Statistics screen.
- Fixed: “Updating” effect is not visible in “Black” theme.
- Fixed: Stroke color is not visible in “Black” theme in Feedback screen.
- Fixed: Crash of Search, Libraries and Applications dialogs on some Android versions.
- Fixed: White navigation bar panel messed with white navigation bar buttons.
Skit [1.3] - Codename “Daud” - 21.07.2019
- Added [Settings]: “Displaying” modes for application’s subtitle in applications list screens.
- Added [Settings]: Sorting of applications list using installation date.
- Added [Settings]: Sorting of applications list using last update date.
- Added [Settings]: “Displaying” mode for APKs title during extraction.
- Added: Ability to select “saving” mode for extraction in Settings - manually and automatically. Manually means selecting extraction folder every time and automatically will extract APKs silently in application’s folder - /sdcard/Android/data/com.pavelrekun.skit/files.
- Updated: User’s can’t silently extract APKs in root of external storage because behaviour changes made by Google in Android Q.
- Updated: Extraction mechanisms now uses Storage Access Framework for manual folder selection instead of own solution.
- Removed: Permissions for writing in external storage of device.
- Added: New component for application’s details - Broadcasts.
- Added: Full support for Android Q in Details and Statistics screens.
- Added: New permission set presented in Android Q - ACCESS_BACKGROUND_LOCATION, ACCESS_MEDIA_LOCATION, ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION, CALL_COMPANION_APP, REQUEST_PASSWORD_COMPLEXITY and SMS_FINANCIAL_TRANSACTIONS.
- Added: Definition of foreground services in Services screen.
- Added: Check for APEX packages in Details screen.
- Added: Indicator of ability to launch in Activities screen.
- Updated: Overhaul design of Services screen.
- Updated: “Exit” hint now adjusts for selected navigation system - Buttons or Gestures.
- Fixed: Missing “Premium” state for description in Onboard screen.
- Fixed: Not tinted navigation bar when “Actions” menu opened in Details screen.
- Fixed: Blinking of different themes during initialization.
- Fixed: “null” fields in every information screen.
Skit [1.2] - Codename “Corvo” - 03.06.2019
- Added: Ability to open system settings section of selected application.
- Added: Ability to change location of extracted APKs in Settings.
- Added: New category in Details screen - Resources. It contains counters of resources by file’s extensions.
- Added: Additional information about application’s permissions - Granted/Rejected flags.
- Updated: Overhaul design of “About Skit” screen to fit my other applications.
- Fixed: “Hide Skit” flag was reset every time after entering Settings screen.
- Fixed: Application hang for few seconds during cleaning extracted applications folder.
Skit [1.1.2] - 26.05.2019
- Added: Even more localizations for you.
Skit [1.1.1] - 16.05.2019
- Added: Crash protection when activity can’t be launched.
- Fixed: Activity details dialog should be auto closed after launching.
- Fixed: Crash during hiding/showing search button on sliding fragments.
Skit [1.1] - 08.05.2019
- Added: Search dialog for user and system applications.
- Added: Ability to launch specific activities, if it is possible.
- Added: Very initial support for Android Q (for Analytics, Information and Statistics screens).
- Added: Premium states for Onboard and About screens.
- Updated [PREMIUM]: Tutorial on Applications screen removed and some of steps moved to Onboard screen.
- Improved: Loading process of Details screen.
- Improved: Configs for Firebase logging now supports Premium version.
- Improved: Premium icon’s “plus” color to general style in Other screen.
- Improved: Applications hub icons updated.
- Added: Definer for Google permissions (such as, push-messaging and other).
- Added: Even more permissions definers - Restart packages, Use credentials, Read logs, Authenticate accounts, Package usage stats, Manage accounts and Manage documents.
- Added: New category in Application details screen - Folders, which contains new information about protected parts of application’s data and native libraries.
- Added: Certificate information now contains additional information about Subject and Published - City and State of creation.
- Fixed: Sometimes permissions list was empty.
- Fixed: Some statistics chart where hidden by default.
- Fixed: Overhaul stability of application improved.
Skit [1.0.8] - 06.05.2019
- Improved [PREMIUM]: Tutorial can be properly canceled now.
- Fixed: Analytics screen loading process.
Skit [1.0.7] - 02.05.2019
- Added: Ability to find system applications in “Google Play”.
- Improved: Feedback subject generation.
- Improved: Padding and margins at About and Premium screens.
- Added: Italian language.
- Added: Portugal (Brazil) language.
- Fixed: Application details screen validation.
- Fixed: Application’s icon memory management.
- Fixed: Analytics screen loading process.
Skit [1.0.6] - 26.04.2019
- Improved: Analytics measurement process.
- Improved: Applications details availability checks.
Skit [1.0.5] - 26.04.2019
- Improved: Application deleting process.
- Improved: Removed empty “Minimum OS” container in Statistics screen for Android M and older.
- Improved: Application crashes catching.
- Fixed: Wrong color of “Foreground service” permission icon.
- Fixed: Components buttons shifted text for small screens.
Skit [1.0.4] - 25.04.2019
- Fixed: Blank “General” category in Settings screen for Basic version.
Skit [1.0.3] - 25.04.2019
- Added [PREMIUM]: Minimal and Target OS statistics should display OS version instead of SDK now.
- Improved: Optimized applications loading process.
- Fixed: Application could hang while loading applications for too long.
Skit [1.0.2] - 24.04.2019
- Updated: Libraries in open-source libraries dialog.
- Fixed: More crashes in Details screen.
- Fixed: Missing application’s icon in Details screen.
Skit [1.0.1] - 23.04.2019
- Fixed: Crash on devices with Android Marshmallow.
- Fixed: Crash in Details screen.
Skit [1.0] - 10.04.2019