Release - 1.3
Beta - 1.4 Release Candidate 1
Skit [1.3] - Codename “Daud”
- Added [Settings]: “Displaying” modes for application’s subtitle in applications list screens.
- Added [Settings]: Sorting of applications list using installation date.
- Added [Settings]: Sorting of applications list using last update date.
- Added [Settings]: “Displaying” mode for APKs title during extraction.
- Added: Ability to select “saving” mode for extraction in Settings - manually and automatically. Manually means selecting extraction folder every time and automatically will extract APKs silently in application’s folder - /sdcard/Android/data/com.pavelrekun.skit/files.
- Updated: User’s can’t silently extract APKs in root of external storage because behaviour changes made by Google in Android Q.
- Updated: Extraction mechanisms now uses Storage Access Framework for manual folder selection instead of own solution.
- Removed: Permissions for writing in external storage of device.
- Added: New component for application’s details - Broadcasts.
- Added: Full support for Android Q in Details and Statistics screens.
- Added: New permission set presented in Android Q - ACCESS_BACKGROUND_LOCATION, ACCESS_MEDIA_LOCATION, ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION, CALL_COMPANION_APP, REQUEST_PASSWORD_COMPLEXITY and SMS_FINANCIAL_TRANSACTIONS.
- Added: Definition of foreground services in Services screen.
- Added: Check for APEX packages in Details screen.
- Added: Indicator of ability to launch in Activities screen.
- Updated: Overhaul design of Services screen.
- Updated: “Exit” hint now adjusts for selected navigation system - Buttons or Gestures.
- Fixed: Missing “Premium” state for description in Onboard screen.
- Fixed: Not tinted navigation bar when “Actions” menu opened in Details screen.
- Fixed: Blinking of different themes during initialization.
- Fixed: “null” fields in every information screen.
Skit [1.2] - Codename “Corvo”
- Added: Ability to open system settings section of selected application.
- Added: Ability to change location of extracted APKs in Settings.
- Added: New category in Details screen - Resources. It contains counters of resources by file’s extensions.
- Added: Additional information about application’s permissions - Granted/Rejected flags.
- Updated: Overhaul design of “About Skit” screen to fit my other applications.
- Fixed: “Hide Skit” flag was reset every time after entering Settings screen.
- Fixed: Application hang for few seconds during cleaning extracted applications folder.
- Added: Even more localizations for you.
- Added: Crash protection when activity can’t be launched.
- Fixed: Activity details dialog should be auto closed after launching.
- Fixed: Crash during hiding/showing search button on sliding fragments.
- Added: Search dialog for user and system applications.
- Added: Ability to launch specific activities, if it is possible.
- Added: Very initial support for Android Q (for Analytics, Information and Statistics screens).
- Added: Premium states for Onboard and About screens.
- Updated [PREMIUM]: Tutorial on Applications screen removed and some of steps moved to Onboard screen.
- Improved: Loading process of Details screen.
- Improved: Configs for Firebase logging now supports Premium version.
- Improved: Premium icon’s “plus” color to general style in Other screen.
- Improved: Applications hub icons updated.
- Added: Definer for Google permissions (such as, push-messaging and other).
- Added: Even more permissions definers - Restart packages, Use credentials, Read logs, Authenticate accounts, Package usage stats, Manage accounts and Manage documents.
- Added: New category in Application details screen - Folders, which contains new information about protected parts of application’s data and native libraries.
- Added: Certificate information now contains additional information about Subject and Published - City and State of creation.
- Fixed: Sometimes permissions list was empty.
- Fixed: Some statistics chart where hidden by default.
- Fixed: Overhaul stability of application improved.
- Improved [PREMIUM]: Tutorial can be properly canceled now.
- Fixed: Analytics screen loading process.
- Added: Ability to find system applications in “Google Play”.
- Improved: Feedback subject generation.
- Improved: Padding and margins at About and Premium screens.
- Added: Italian language.
- Added: Portugal (Brazil) language.
- Fixed: Application details screen validation.
- Fixed: Application’s icon memory management.
- Fixed: Analytics screen loading process.
- Improved: Analytics measurement process.
- Improved: Applications details availability checks.
- Improved: Application deleting process.
- Improved: Removed empty “Minimum OS” container in Statistics screen for Android M and older.
- Improved: Application crashes catching.
- Fixed: Wrong color of “Foreground service” permission icon.
- Fixed: Components buttons shifted text for small screens.
- Fixed: Blank “General” category in Settings screen for Basic version.
- Added [PREMIUM]: Minimal and Target OS statistics should display OS version instead of SDK now.
- Improved: Optimized applications loading process.
- Fixed: Application could hang while loading applications for too long.
- Updated: Libraries in open-source libraries dialog.
- Fixed: More crashes in Details screen.
- Fixed: Missing application’s icon in Details screen.
- Fixed: Crash on devices with Android Marshmallow.
- Fixed: Crash in Details screen.