Release - 1.6.1
Beta - Stopped
Tilla [1.6 Beta 3] - 22.03.2022
- Fixed: Incorrect calculation of the next payment for subscription in different time zones.
- Fixed: “Update” button was visible, when no subscriptions added in the “Reminders” screen.
Tilla [1.6 Beta 2] - 19.03.2022
- Added: Ability to suspend subscriptions.
- Added: Ability to select payment method for each subscription.
- Updating: Displaying of the next payment for long-term subscriptions (2 years instead of 24 months).
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - BackBlaze, XMind, GoPro, Google Domains, Hushed, TextNow, and Dreamhost.
- Fixed: Sorting by most expensive and cheapest now counts pay-per-day for more accuracy.
- Fixed: Reminders weren’t not working for users, migrating from the Basic version or restoring from the backup.
Tilla [1.6 Beta 1] - 16.03.2022
- Added: Full support for Android 12.1.
- Added: Ability to set reminders for subscription in the payment date.
- Added: Ability to show notes of the subscription in the “Subscriptions” screen.
- Improved: “Settings” screen now fully re-organized to support adding new settings in the future updates.
- Improved: Dark mode now applies without the need to restart the app.
- Improved: Design of the “Reminders” settings screen to follow the design of the “Backups” settings screen.
- Fixed: Issue, which allowed the user to come back to the “Welcome” screen after finishing the first initialization.
- Fixed: “Social networks” card is not positioned correctly in the “About Tilla” screen in landscape orientation.
- Fixed: Lags when setting subscription’s icon from built-in icons list.
- Fixed: Toolbar doesn’t cast a shadow in the “Reminders” settings screen.
- Fixed: Whole navigation graph being reset after orientation changed, leading to app re-initiating.
Tilla [1.5 Beta 2] - 14.01.2021
- Fixed: Some icons may not be tinted after updating to the 1.5 version.
- Fixed: Performance issues for subscriptions with custom icons.
Tilla [1.5 Beta 1] - 13.01.2021
- Added: Ability to perform a search in the “Bundled subscriptions” screen.
- Added: Ability to set the actual date format for the next payment date instead of relative format. For example - “14.01.2022” instead of “Tomorrow”.
- Added: Ability to hide bundled subscriptions by region. For example hide all Indian services, if you don’t need them.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - SonyLIV, Discovery+, ControlD, Rave, TIM, Kindle Unlimited, Flightradar24, МегаФон, Билайн, Headspace, Krisp, Airtel, Voot, Lenskart Gold Membership, Times Prime, Lionsgate Play, Vodafone, The Hindu, Sling, МТС, Zee 5, Київстар, Newton Mail, AllDebrid, Lifecell, True Caller, Letterboxd, Last.fm, Tele2.
- Added: New categories - “Tools”, “Productivity”, “VPN”, “Sport”, “Password managers”, “Phone” and “Home upkeep”.
- Improved: Internal handling of the bundled subscriptions themselves and their icons (for the better quality of the icons).
- Improved: All bundled subscriptions are now divided by regions, which can be selected in the “Settings” screen.
- Improved: All bundled subscriptions are now tied to their categories automatically.
Tilla [1.4 Beta 1] - 15.11.2021
- Added: Ability to configure subscription’s billing cycle in days.
- Added: Ability to select the approximate time of reminders about subscriptions payments to come.
- Added: Ability to make subscriptions reminders “non-dismissable”. It will make notifications sticky and it could be removed only by the user.
- Added: Ability to sort subscriptions by their categories.
- Improved: Reminder notification dates a content.
- Added [PREMUM]: Ability to automatically set “dark mode” based on Battery Saver option.
- Updated: Logo of the “Google Drive” to match the latest version.
- Fixed: Incorrect error message in the “Backups” screen may appear for some users.
Tilla [1.3 Release Candidate] - 13.10.2021
- Added: All finished localizations from Crowdin.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - “Fitbit Premium”, “Font Awesome”, “IFTTT”, “Intelij IDEA”, “Raindrop”, “Red Cable Club”, “Skillshare”, “Star+” and “The Washington Post”.
- Fixed: Crash, when the user tries to save the “empty” number in the “Billing cycle” dialog.
- Fixed: “Total expenses” view may not disappear, when all subscriptions are deleted from the screen.
Tilla [1.3 Beta 3] - 11.10.2021
- Added: “Welcome” screen to set up some features before starting app usage.
- Added [Premium]: Ability to migrate subscriptions from Basic to Premium version during fresh install.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - “Uber Pass” and “Funimation”.
Tilla [1.3 Beta 2] - 07.10.2021
- Added: Ability for user to select the custom icon (PNG or JPG) from the device for any subscription.
Tilla [1.3 Beta 1] - 05.10.2021
- Added [Premium]: Ability to synchronize subscriptions using Dropbox.
- Added: Separate field to display next payment date in the “Options” dialog for every subscription.
- Added: Ability to modify subscription color via HEX code editing.
- Updated: Overhaul design of the “About Tilla” screen.
- Fixed: Last backup time is not updating after creating a new cloud backup.
- Fixed: Last backup time is not displaying for Google Drive.
Tilla [1.2 Beta 1] - 30.08.2021
- Added: Support for Android 12 devices.
- Added: Ability to manually select billing cycle for each subscription.
- Added: Ability to select the date in the past for the “first bill” for each subscription.
- Added: Date of the last backup loaded in the “Google Drive”.
- Added: Additional security checkup before “data erase” in the “Settings” screen.
- Added: Ability to disable “double-tap” on the back button to exit the app in the “Settings” screen.
- Improved: Reminder’s notification title now specifies the exact payment date.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - “T-Mobile”, “1Password”, “Dashlane”, “LastPass” and “BitWarden”.
- Added: New categories - “Food”, “Communication”, “Grocery” and “Rent”.
- Added [Premium]: “Follow system” dark mode (automatically change the theme based on system settings).
- Fixed: Some icons of the bundled subscriptions are tinted incorrectly.
- Fixed: Categories are not sorted by the title.
Tilla [1.1 Release Candidate] - 12.08.2021
- Added: Ability to select a base currency for “Total expenses” and “Currencies picker” in the “Settings” screen.
- Added: Ability to check the full title of the currency in the “Currencies picker” (available only in English).
- Added: Search in the “Currencies picker” screen.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - “HumbleBundle”, “Instacart” and “TunnelBear”.
- Improved: Logic of selecting subscription in the home screen (additional dialog showing, allowing to edit/delete subscription).
- Improved: Many currencies symbols and titles updated and fixed.
- Improved [Accessibility]: Added currency announcing in the “Currencies picker”.
- Updated: Design of the “Currencies picker” screen.
- Fixed: Sorting by “bill date” is not working correctly.
- Fixed: Dates localization in some languages.
- Fixed [Accessibility]: Double announcing in the “Currencies picker”.