Release - 1.7.1
Beta - Stopped
Tilla [1.7.1] - 06.09.2022
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - Standard Notes, Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Acko Insurance, The Souled Store, Kuku Fm, Mx Player Gold, Bewakoof, Pcloud, eWeLink, Paytm First, Araxis Merge, DAZN, Aruba, Epic Games.
- Removed: Voot subscription due to legal compliance.
- Added: Indonesian localization.
Tilla [1.7] - 08.07.2022
- Added: Auto-synchronization of subscriptions into cloud services every week.
- Added: Ability to check for app updates from the “Settings” screens.
- Improved: Payment methods are now stored in the backups.
- Improved: User preferences are now stored in the backups.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - MercadoLivre, Real-Debrid, Enpass Password Manager, Hungama Music, Namecheap, GoDaddy, Jio Saavn, Paybright, Strava, Marvel Unlimited, Todoist, Inoreader, Canary Mail, Lingvanex, Telemach, EON TV, A1, Costco Membership, The Wall Street Journal, The Athletic.
- Added: Ability to connect the link to the subscriptions.
- Updated: Dark mode is now available for all users, not only “Premium” ones.
- Updated: Redesigned “subscription details” dialog form.
- Improved: Icons of the apps inside the “Other apps” screen.
- Fixed: App is not restarted after clearing data in the “Settings” screen.
- Fixed: Back button closes the app, instead of going one step back in the “Welcome” screen.
- Fixed: Blinking animation while navigating between screens for some users.
Tilla [1.6.1] - 28.03.2022
- Improved: “Total expenses” money now rounds to 2 decimal places.
- Improved: Disabling the “ongoing notification” option for reminders will cancel all currently displayed reminders.
- Added: New region for bundled subscriptions - “China”.
- Added: New categories - “Health” and “Development”.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - Tata Play, SiriusXM, flomo, Amazon Music, Qapital, Digit, Flickr, Zomato Pro, Bytesized, Podcast Addict Premium, AMC+, Tile Premium, Swiggy One, PharmEasy Plus, Nexus Mods Premium, SoundCloud, 优酷视频, 腾讯视频, 百度网盘, QQ音乐, 端传媒, 爱奇艺, 哔哩哔哩
- Fixed: Bug with reminders occurring early after backup restoration.
- Fixed: Notes are not properly tinted in the “Subscriptions” screen.
Tilla [1.6] - 24.03.2022
- Added: Full support for Android 12.1 (Android 12L).
- Added: Ability to set reminders for subscription in the payment date.
- Added: Ability to show notes of the subscription in the “Subscriptions” screen.
- Added: Ability to suspend subscriptions.
- Added: Ability to select payment method for each subscription.
- Updated: Displaying of the next payment for long-term subscriptions (2 years instead of 24 months).
- Improved: “Settings” screen now fully re-organized to support adding new settings in the future updates.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - BackBlaze, XMind, GoPro, Google Domains, Hushed, TextNow, and Dreamhost.
- Improved: Dark mode now applies without the need to restart the app.
- Improved: Design of the “Reminders” settings screen to follow the design of the “Backups” settings screen.
- Fixed: Reminders weren’t not working for users, migrating from the Basic version or restoring from the backup.
- Fixed: Issue, which allowed the user to come back to the “Welcome” screen after finishing the first initialization.
- Fixed: “Social networks” card is not positioned correctly in the “About Tilla” screen in landscape orientation.
- Fixed: Lags when setting subscription’s icon from built-in icons list.
- Fixed: Toolbar doesn’t cast a shadow in the “Reminders” settings screen.
- Fixed: Whole navigation graph being reset after orientation changed, leading to app re-initiating.
- Fixed: Incorrect calculation of the next payment for subscription in different time zones.
- Fixed: “Update” button was visible when no subscriptions were added to the “Reminders” screen.
- Fixed: Sorting by most expensive and cheapest now counts pay-per-day for more accuracy.
- Fixed: Lagging scroll in many screens.
- Fixed : Crash, when scrolling in the “Payment methods” screen.
- Fixed : Crash, when restoring backups with enabled payment methods. This is a hotfix, which was made to prevent the app from crashing, but currently, payment methods are not restored from backups. I am working on a proper solution for the next release.
Tilla [1.5.4] - 28.02.2022
- Added: New language support - “Vietnamese”.
- Removed: All Russian bundled subscriptions due to developer’s personal sanctions.
Tilla [1.5.3] - 10.02.2022
- Improved: Stability of the local backups compatibility with older Tilla versions.
- Improved: Performance of the backups creation process.
- Added: Arabic localization.
- Fixed: Incorrectly counting “yearly” total expenses from some users.
- Fixed: Animation flickering of the “Total expenses” view.
- Fixed: Animation flickering, when the user removes subscriptions.
- Fixed: Crash, when the user tries to enter price with multiple points.
- Fixed: Rare crash, when the user tries to change the subscription’s color.
Tilla [1.5.2] - 02.02.2022
- Added: New currency - JEP (Jersey pound).
- Added: Italian localization.
- Updated: Crowding localization.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - WINDTRE, Hotstar, Noitel, Linktree, Moviebase, ToneDen, Gaana, Very Mobile, spusu, Jio, Sky, icedrive, PosteMobile, DistroKid, Tiscali, Amazon Prime, ho mobile, iliad, Splice, Jio Fiber, Optima, Copilot, Linkem, Eolo, CoopVoce, Sorgenia and Kena Mobile.
- Updated: Icons of some existing bundled subscriptions - Google One, Google Photos, Google Play Pass, Firebase and OneDrive.
Tilla [1.5.1] - 26.01.2022
- Fixed: Incorrect tinting of new custom icons for new/existing subscriptions.
Tilla [1.5] - 18.01.2022
- Added: Ability to perform a search in the “Bundled subscriptions” screen.
- Added: Ability to set the actual date format for the next payment date instead of relative format. For example - “14.01.2022” instead of “Tomorrow”.
- Added: Ability to hide bundled subscriptions by region. For example hide all Indian services, if you don’t need them.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - SonyLIV, Discovery+, ControlD, Rave, TIM, Kindle Unlimited, Flightradar24, МегаФон, Билайн, Headspace, Krisp, Airtel, Voot, Lenskart Gold Membership, Times Prime, Lionsgate Play, Vodafone, The Hindu, Sling, МТС, Zee 5, Київстар, Newton Mail, AllDebrid, Lifecell, True Caller, Letterboxd, Last.fm, Tele2.
- Added: New categories - “Tools”, “Productivity”, “VPN”, “Sport”, “Password managers”, “Phone” and “Home upkeep”.
- Improved: Internal handling of the bundled subscriptions themselves and their icons (for the better quality of the icons).
- Improved: All bundled subscriptions are now divided by regions, which can be selected in the “Settings” screen.
- Improved: All bundled subscriptions are now tied to their categories automatically.
- Fixed: Performance issues for subscriptions with custom icons.
Tilla [1.4.2] - 13.12.2021
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - Audible, Digital Ocean, Heroku, Proton VPN, Protonmail, and Surfshark.
- Fixed: Issue with incorrect position of currency code on the small screens.
- Fixed: Issue with incorrect selection of sort mode from the “Subscriptions” screen.
Tilla [1.4.1] - 29.11.2021
- Fixed: Crash, when a user tries to migrate subscriptions from Basic to Premium version.
- Fixed: Crash, when a user tries to save/restore backups from Google Drive, if the user has not been given proper access to Google Drive.
- Fixed: Incorrect selection of subscription sorting mode from the “Settings” screen.
Tilla [1.4] - 24.11.2021
- Added: Ability to configure subscription’s billing cycle in days.
- Added: Ability to select the approximate time of reminders about subscriptions payments to come.
- Added: Ability to make subscriptions reminders “non-dismissable”. It will make notifications sticky and it could be removed only by the user.
- Added: Ability to sort subscriptions by their categories.
- Improved: Reminder notification dates a content.
- Added [PREMUM]: Ability to automatically set “dark mode” based on Battery Saver option.
- Updated: Logo of the “Google Drive” to match the latest version.
- Fixed: Incorrect error message in the “Backups” screen may appear for some users.
- Fixed: Crash, when the user tries to add price with 2 or more dots.
- Fixed: Possible migration error, when Tilla Basic is not installed on the device.
Tilla [1.3.2] - 26.10.2021
- Fixed: Errors, when trying to login into Dropbox account.
- Fixed: Reminders may not show for some users.
Tilla [1.3.1] - 23.10.2021
- Fixed: Incorrect tinting of the custom icons in the “Add subscriptions” screen.
Tilla [1.3] - 20.10.2021
- Added [Premium]: Ability to synchronize subscriptions using Dropbox.
- Added: Separate field to display next payment date in the “Options” dialog for every subscription.
- Added: Ability to modify subscription color via HEX code editing.
- Added: Ability for user to select the custom icon (PNG or JPG) from the device for any subscription.
- Added: “Welcome” screen to set up some features before starting app usage.
- Added [Premium]: Ability to migrate subscriptions from Basic to Premium version during a fresh install.
- Updated: Overhaul design of the “About Tilla” screen.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - “Fitbit Premium”, “Font Awesome”, “IFTTT”, “Uber Pass”, “Funimation”, “Intelij IDEA”, “Raindrop”, “Red Cable Club”, “Skillshare”, “Star+” and “The Washington Post”.
- Fixed: Crash, when the user tries to save the “empty” number in the “Billing cycle” dialog.
- Fixed: “Total expenses” view may not disappear, when all subscriptions are deleted from the screen.
- Fixed: Last backup time is not updating after creating a new cloud backup.
- Fixed: Last backup time is not displaying for Google Drive.
Tilla [1.2.2] - 01.10.2021
- Added: Ability to save local backups during app’s uninstallation.
- Fixed: Incorrect sorting by bill date for subscriptions with first bill date in the past.
- Fixed: App stuck when using the “Backups” settings screen.
Tilla [1.2.1] - 15.09.2021
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - “PayPal Credit”, “Crunchyroll”, “Peacock”, “ExpressVPN”, “Duolingo”, “Windscribe”, “Paramount+”, “Google Stadia”, “Nord VPN” and “Bundled Notes”.
- Added : Malayalam localization.
- Fixed: Potentially fixed crash for some users with Google Drive authentication.
- Fixed: Incorrect calculation of the “Total expenses” for weekly billed subscriptions.
- Fixed: Incorrect name of the bundled subscription - “Bitwarden”.
Tilla [1.2] - 02.09.2021
- Added: Support for Android 12 devices.
- Added: Ability to manually select billing cycle for each subscription.
- Added: Ability to select the date in the past for the “first bill” for each subscription.
- Added: Date of the last backup loaded in the “Google Drive”.
- Added: Additional security checkup before “data erase” in the “Settings” screen.
- Added: Ability to disable “double-tap” on the back button to exit the app in the “Settings” screen.
- Improved: Reminder’s notification title now specifies the exact payment date.
- Added: Portugal (Brazil) localization.
- Added : German localization.
- Added : Polish localization.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - “T-Mobile”, “1Password”, “Dashlane”, “LastPass” and “Bitwarden”.
- Added: New categories - “Food”, “Communication”, “Grocery” and “Rent”.
- Added [Premium]: “Follow system” dark mode (automatically change the theme based on system settings).
- Fixed: Some icons of the bundled subscriptions are tinted incorrectly.
- Fixed: Categories are not sorted by the title.
- Fixed : Incorrect selection in the “billing cycle” dialog.
- Fixed : Incorrect text color in the “billing cycle” dialog.
- Fixed : Incorrect tinting of some subscription’s icons.
Tilla [1.1.1] - 23.08.2021
- Added: New icons for subscriptions - “Anti-virus” and “Cellular”.
- Fixed: Issue, when the user selects “first bill” dates incorrect date may be selected.
- Fixed: Incorrect subscription may be deleted instead of the selected one.
- Fixed: Translators list was not showing all translators.
Tilla [1.1] - 17.08.2021
- Added: Ability to select a base currency for “Total expenses” and “Currencies picker” in the “Settings” screen.
- Added: Ability to check the full title of the currency in the “Currencies picker” (available only in English).
- Added: Search in the “Currencies picker” screen.
- Added: New bundled subscriptions - “HumbleBundle”, “Instacart” and “TunnelBear”.
- Improved: Logic of selecting subscription in the home screen (additional dialog showing, allowing to edit/delete subscription).
- Improved: Many currencies symbols and titles updated and fixed.
- Improved [Accessibility]: Added currency announcing in the “Currencies picker”.
- Updated: Design of the “Currencies picker” screen.
- Fixed: Sorting by “bill date” is not working correctly.
- Fixed: Dates localization in some languages.
- Fixed [Accessibility]: Double announcing in the “Currencies picker”.
Tilla [1.0.1] - 05.08.2021
- Fixed: Missing premium launcher icon for “Premium” icon.
- Fixed: Incorrect icon of the “Medium” bundled subscription.
- Fixed: Subscription title overlapping “CheckBox” in the “Manager reminders” screen
Tilla [1.0] - 04.08.2021